The Greenlight System product line has matured rapidly in 2010, and project deployment has kept pace. Here are a few numbers that tell the story.
There are seven Greenlight Systems deployed at customer sites (see story above).
- These Greenlight Systems have a cumulative run time of 113 weeks.
- The newest Greenlight System project is just 2 weeks old.
- The longest running (of the currently deployed projects) is 72 weeks long.
- These systems have a total of 37 field monitoring stations.
- These stations contain a total of 56 measurement instruments, including 32 dust monitors, 14 photo-ionization detectors, 3 multi-gas meters, 5 full-service weather stations and 2 wind speed and direction indicators.
And, it’s a constant flow; as two projects wind down, five more are queued up!
When do you need your GreenlightTM Environmental Monitoring System? We can easily get you up and running within four weeks, but we’ve also met client needs with much tighter timeframes! Do you have an interesting environmental monitoring application? Let us know and you could have your installation up and running before the New Year!