Live Map View
The visualization screens of the Greenlight System were specifically designed for easy recognition of site conditions and ease of use for the operators. To quickly envision site setup (including field station positions, weather trends, buildings, obstacles and other landmarks), the Greenlight System superimposes all monitoring data on a map of the project site.
Users will see:
- Field stations represented by icons. Each icon has an adjacent, mini table listing all live data as it is measured at that location
- Wind directional locators for field stations equipped with weather instruments
- Clear links to tabular displays of additional information such detailed trends and alarm status
- Animated, color contour maps representing wind patterns
Animated Contour Maps (in Color) – Visualizing Results from Multiple Detectors
The Greenlight System produces a contour map for any specific type of measurement, e.g., dust level (PM-10) or concentration of total volatile organic compounds (TVOCs). Using corresponding wind speed and direction data, the Greenlight System animates the air flow and concentrations, in color, across the site showing the impact of obstacles and topography on any measured concentration.
strong> This feature
- Enables users to visually recognize and process particulate and weather relationships in real time.
- Identifies “trends” quickly and clearly through changing images and colors.
- Provides complex data in a clear, simplified way for non-technical users.
- Animates historical data to effectively show sampling results over time.
- Such visualization allows experienced operators or causal visitors to quickly digest the complex set of information available from the monitoring system.