What Should Be Monitored?
The specific requirements for field measurement data are typically driven by the project or site Health and Safety Plan (HASP) or Perimeter Air Monitoring Plan (PAMP). The Greenlight&trade Environmental Monitoring System offers a wide variety of environmental, meteorological and operational detectors so that a flexible monitoring solution can be tailored to satisfy Plan requirements.
What Can be Monitored?
What other corresponding data do you need to verify either the safety or hazard? What additional data will satisfy regulators, corporate and legal officers, or reassure community representatives? The Greenlight&trade Environmental Monitoring System’s range of detectors, sensors and interfaces means that the Greenlight System can satisfy virtually all the project needs in one solution.
- Volatile Organic Compounds “TVOC” (PID, FID)
- Proprietary Chemical Sensors (such as Benzene)
- Particulates (PM-2.5, PM-4, PM-5, PM 10 and total)
- Noise Meter
- Radiation Detectors
- Mercury Vapor
- Vibration (Seismic) Sensors
- Full Meteorological Station – temperature, humidity, wind direction, wind speed, precipitation
- Wind Measurement Station – wind speed and direction
- Video Cameras
- Digital Photography